Node.JS vs Laravel vs React.JS Development
Features of Laravel
- Template Engine: The Laravel framework has lightweight templates that help in producing amazing layouts by giving interactive content. It gives a stable structure using CSS and JS code using several widgets.
- MVC Architecture: This provides separating the business logic and presentation layers. This improves the application performance which provides better usability.
- Security: It provides very strong security for websites as it uses hashed and salted password schemes. It also makes sure that sensitive information is not stored in plain text.
- Database Migration system: It aims to give a broad database structure to the web applications so that it doesn’t have to re-create every time some code is updated.
Advantages of Laravel Web App Development
- Simple and easy to understand
- Doesn’t require to write simple HTML codes that are based on an MVC template
- The best option for PHP developers
- It is assisted by ORM
- The blade design engine inside the website helps in easy integration of logic
Some Noteworthy Features of Node JS:
- Asynchronous and Event-Driven: The Node.js library APIs are non-blocking which means server-based will never wait for the API to return data.
- Single-Threaded and Scalable: In a non-blocking manner it renders in a highly scalable manner on the server-side. It can handle a larger number of requests as compared to conventional servers.
- Object-Oriented: Class is integrated into the system with acceptance of ES6 and code is similar to C#, Java, and SWIFT.
- Cross-Platform: It has its dependencies when web pages are developed with the correct structure.
Pros of Node JS:
- Effective performance while building APIs
- Has a great package manager
- Faster handling of requests from users
Some Noteworthy Features of React JS:
- Virtual Document Object Model to build scalable applications
- Supports one-way data binding
- Has useful developer tools
- Ideal for mobile application development
Benefits of React JS:
- Developers can write individually for the client-side and server-side.
- The high performance helps in running complex applications faster
- SEO friendly
- Stable code structure
Reasons to Use Node.Js for Web Development
It can be used for front-end and backend which makes it a full-stack JS development. It has more benefits like:
- Efficient in developer productivity
- High speed and performance
- Enormous free tools
- Sharing and reuse code
It gives you fast and reliable software for the developers by wrapping it into modules to create a new level of abstraction.
Easy to Learn
Benefits of Caching data
It has an open-source runtime environment that provides a caching facility for single modules. Whenever the first module is requested it gets cached in application memory. The developers don’t need to re-execute the code as caching allows loading web pages faster and respond effortlessly to the users.
Node.JS gives a variety of tools that can be integrated easily for better customization. The platform can be extended using built-in APIs for the development of HTTP or DNS servers. Different tools can be used for monitoring, troubleshooting, unit-testing, and data migration.