What was the challenge?
- App needs to allow user to switch floor plans between 2d/3d view in indoor locations.
- App should show only annotations on map as and when user zooms in or loads particular area on floor plan.
- To create layer for floor plans, each layer should have a separate geojson file to be generated or need AutoCAD files to be converted to geojson files.
The solution we provided
- The application helps to explore and view 2d/3d indoor floor plans.
- The user can search for stall/location situated under floor plans and get the details of each stall/location on single tap.
- The user will get the direction from one stall/location to another.
- User can retrieve the list of stall/location situated under floor plans.
- We have used third party library to match the solution to create the 2d/3d views for indoor locations.
- Indoor location clustering provides the clustering on annotation, so that when user zoom into the area only relevant annotations will be shown.
- As a part of solutions we are using some curated open source software to generate/convert accurate geojson files for floor plans.