Good shopping needs good planning. It is a great idea to create separate wishlist for future christmas shopping, for dad's birthday, shoes and dresses etc...
This will create new wishlist in a convenient way (directly when they add a product to list, in eBay style), will get a new advanced wishlist management area, will easily be able to move or copy the products between lists and add them to the shopping cart.
XJ Multiple Wishlist Extension allows your magento store users to create multiple eBay-style wishlists. When a customer adds a product to the wish list, a pop up window appears. The user can rename and/or create a new wishlist or select a previously created one. All the wishlists are displayed in the My Wishlist section. Users can delete wishlist, select and move products to other lists and use standard Magento features - share them or add all the products from the wishlist to cart.
Major Key Features
- Admin can create or modify wishlist and can also add products for any customer
- Customers can also create, modify and delete multiple wishlists from front-end
- Wishlist is presented in popup in front-end
- Modern looking and convenient My Wishlist area
- Bulk copying, management, moving products between wishlists
- Customer can share wishlists
- Easy to install & manage
- Enable/disable from back-end
- Compatible with magento 1.9
- Compatible with all custom themes
What makes us unique?
15 Days Money Back
Highly Secure & Stable Products
Free 30 Days Support
Free 6 Months Upgrade
You can use the extension on different staging sites and single production with one license.
Yes, we will provide support. For any queries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org