You manage to attract visitors to your online store.Great!Some of the visitors are your customers; some are potential customers, while others just visit the site for checking out the items and prices.The first set of visitors, i.e., the customers, are the ones who will buy from your store even if they face some inconvenience in the process. You have earned their trust – good job!The third set of visitors is just for some online window shopping. Don’t worry! If they like your products, then surely they will think of purchasing them someday.The visitors who bother the most are the potential customers. (Second set of customers!)What is stopping them from buying?Maybe they are not ready to buy and are saving the items to purchase later.Happens!Or, maybe some have initiated the checkout process, i.e., added the item to the cart, but are facing some difficulties. As a result, these people are abandoning the cart.In this write-up, we will address this issue, i.e., cart abandonment. And, of course, give you the solution to fix the issue.Don’t forget to thank us!After all, we are talking about your potential customers. If you are able to turn them into your paying customers, you will witness a huge spike in the profit margin of your business.
Make The Purchase A Seamless Process
A report of Statista shows that, in 2019, the global online shopping cart abandonment rate was 69.57%.This implies that visitors are leaving the website during the checkout. You need to consider checkout optimization for your online store website or app. In this fast-paced world that we are living in, even a second matters to us. If there are multiple steps during the checkout process, it is obvious that the users won’t prefer to put that extra effort into buying the product.And why would they?There are multiple websites selling the products of your niche.Isn’t it?But, you really can’t afford to lose a single customer.So, if you want a customer to complete the buying process, you have to offer a hassle-free checkout system.And, with a successful checkout, you are in fact, increasing the conversion rates. The best way is to
provide a one-step checkout on your website or app.
And, Magento 2 One Step Checkout extension can offer a quick fix.
Understanding Magento 2 One Step Checkout Extension
When you are using the Magento platform for your eCommerce store, you are already one step ahead of your competitors in the market. Cart abandonment has been a big issue for most of the online stores. With the extension of
One Step Checkout for Magento 2, there has been a significant reduction in the abandonment rate.
Elsner Technologies has developed the One Step Checkout Magento 2 extension with the sole intention of avoiding the complexities during a checkout.
Here, we list the key features of Elsner’s checkout extension –
- Optimized one-page checkout
- The checkout page is adjustable to custom themes
- The single page for checkout is highly configurable and suitable for any device
- You can fill in the address, payment method, and shipping method in a single page
- Additional pop up feature for extra confirmation after placing the order
- Quickly fill in the addresses with the help of Google address auto-suggestions
- Built-in delivery date and time options with calendar
- Compatible with the 3rd party modules
- You can arrange gift options for any item as the extension is configured for Gift Wrap and Gift Messages
- Responsive checkout by default
- Compatible Versions: Magento CE 2.1.x, 2.2.x
This one-step checkout module of Magento 2 claims to streamline the store’s checkout flow and increase the number of completed transactions.
Why One-Step Checkout Wins?
There are quite a number of reasons why users prefer one-step checkout.
- Easy filling of personal information while purchasing online quickens the process.
- When customers realize that their checkout will be completed in just one page, they automatically get more inclined to do the transaction.
- The One Step Checkout for Magento module provides an excellent user-friendly experience.
- For a multi-page checkout, a customer has to wait the loading time for multiple pages, which is frustrating and might lead to cart abandonment. This won’t be the case for one-step checkouts.
- With all the above features, the one-step checkout extension provides a majestic customer experience for the online store.
Leverage the usability of the one-step checkout module to generate conversions. It is said to the most effective lead generation strategy.
After reading the article, we hope you realize how abandoned carts can affect your store. And also, how easily you can fix it. The one-page checkout is a result-driven strategy that facilitates the process of turning the abandoned carts into successful sales. Actually,
Magento 2 One Step Checkout extension is a blessing in disguise for store owners as it ensures positive customer experience while shopping on your online store. The amazing part is that it even ensures that your customers do not have to wait for the loading time while purchasing for their favorite products.
So, what is stopping you from getting this ingenious Magento 2 extension? Get it today and take your online business to the next level of success!