Security is the major concern if it’s about transforming a prime technology framework or online business development. Nowadays, online business is concentrating more on the security of data, easy access to their business channels, Distributors as well as the sales team. As per as the demands, it’s obvious that they have been finding a complete solution which can handle both businesses as well as enterprise processes.
Interpretative User Interface
AngularJS comes with built-in integration frameworks like Telerik’s Kendo UI, Famo.us, Ionic, Wijmo, etc which makes it easier to integrate third-party app’s features with AngularJS.
Although, for enterprises, it is one of the crucial factors to influence AngularJS development for the integration with other frameworks as well as tools.
Data Binding is Better
In AngularJS, data binding is an amazing concept in which the data is bound in two ways. It’s a great feature which is been introduced by AngularJS for web development.
Requires Minimal Coding
AngularJS needs less coding and its huge advantage for a developer which is In less time, a developer of AngularJS can cover all the coding process.
Fewer codes are required in AngularJS and the places where they are required are mentioned below.
- AngularJS developers don’t require to create their own pipeline.
- No need to use Getter/Setter functions as its data model is simple enough.
- Developers have full access to data with the help of data-binding feature.
- To make it more specific, HTML defines AngularJS.
- Without any integration issue, other teams can write it.
- Developers can handle the data on the view level without altering any controller and this is possible just by filters.
- For creating apps in a simple style including process, AngularJS is integrated with dependency injection subsystem which is essential for developers.