What was the challenge?
- It is built using WordPress
- PSD to WordPress Design Implementation
- Social Media Sharing and Integration.
- Newsletter subscription using mail chimp.
- User Friendly and Easy to Navigate design
- Contact form 7 for contact us section along with Google Map API Integration
The solution we provided
- Integrated Monster Insights for Google Analytics Implementation.
- Integrated Jetpack plugin which keep any WordPress site secure, increases traffic, and engage the readers.
- The client was looking for a new and custom design with proper flow so as to give the users a smooth experience on the website while navigating.
- Thus we opted to go via PSD integration. The layout of the design is kept minimalistic and the flow is made in such a way the it can be easily understood by the users.
The design was created as PSD and then it was integrated to WordPress.
- User can subscribe for free tool, users can enter their email id and make a request for the tool. The download link is then sent to their emails from where they can download the tool for free.
- Integrated SiteOrigin Widgets, for implementing the Modal Popup – Modal Popup is a dialog box/popup window that is displayed on top of the current page. It is a very useful tool when someone wants to add some special content and to keep the original content clean at the same time.
- Integrated Woo-Commerce for implementing the e-commerce functionality. Woo-Commerce is a free e-commerce plugin that allows user to sell anything, beautifully. Built to integrate seamlessly with WordPress, Woo-Commerce is the world’s favorite e-commerce solution that gives both store owners and developers complete control.
- Email notifications for all users on any subscription opted.