Tring, Tring, Tring…..Magento’s new update is here!
Magento has announced the significant upgrades of its next version.
We are going to explain its features and some improvements that have been added with this upgrade.
There is a standard set for the quarterly released by the Magento, it has published new upgrade of Magento 2, that is Magento 2.3.4
Magento Open source, also known as Community Edition has drastic security changes and security updates.
Furthermore, it is more suitable with PSD2 – compliant core payment methods.
As per the report of Magento 2.3.4 published on the official website of the Magento, the upgrade of this version includes 30 compelling security updates and 220 operative fixes.
On top of that, Magento has settled 275 additions offered by community members such as reputed agencies and a group of experienced developers.
Magento has also done clean-up in the core code to avail performance improvement to the GraphQL and inventory management.
If you are also working for Magento development, you must grasp all these features and know how Magento 2.3.4 will be beneficial to you.
Considerable Upgrades in the Platform
Magento has performed the following upgrades to intensify PCI compliance and website security.
- Message Queue framework is improved due to the latest release of RabbitMQ V3.8, a 3rd party technology.
- Magento has also developed the support to employ declarative schema with MariaDB 10.2 and MySQL.
- Magento has also examined the advanced version of Redis V5.0.6, which explains that session storage abilities and page caching has improved a lot.
Other Significant Improvements
Let us analyze other enhancements to know the update in a better way.
There is no doubt that Magento 2.3.4 has some great features which can enhance the performance.
- Banner cache logic has been modified to subtract the non-cached requests and invalidation of the customer section is also transformed.
- Reformation of the PHTML files to conquer parsing with the help of the bundling mechanism.
- With its new release, Magento has switched off the by default statistics collection of report. To enable it, you can use
System Configuration – General – Reports – General Options
- To improve the performance, Magento has recommended switching off when it is not required.
Developments in Infrastructure
Magento has developed 250 major quality fixes that will magnify the quality of the infrastructure, sales, catalog, PayPal, import, B2B, and CMS.
Advances in the Merchant Tools
Magento has introduced a brand new Adobe stock extension which helps in adding high-quality pictures and videos to the merchant’s website.
Enhancements Related to Inventory
These are some of the changes that have been made to uplift the output of inventory management.
- Improved and updated command for inventory Reservation CLI to reduce the usage of memory.
- Issues relating to the shopping cart are identified, which can cause extreme load on the database servers.
- Quality problems relating to the grouped products, stock mass actions, source, and credit memos can be resolved quickly.
With this state-of-the-art version, Magento has great cart functionality, better Graph scope for search, and optimum navigation features.
- Another factor relating to GraphQL Updates;
- Facility to retrieve as well as link cart on various devices.
- The tax on product and information pertaining to the discounts are fixed.
- Now GraphQL users can approve the price on the storefront with methods relating to the returning price.
- Promotional data is available on the cart.
- Moreover, the users can also avail of category data by using ID, slug, and name.
Major Improvements for Security
This version has more than 30 updates for security.
- These enhancements help in removing the remote code vulnerabilities and closing of the cross-site scripting.
- There are no approved records for the hackers’ attack related to this update.
- Magento has recognized this vulnerability that can possibly exploit and easily access customer information with the help of administrative controls.
- Magento has suggested considering scalable actions like Two-factor authentication, VPN, IP whitelisting, employing unique solutions and availability of the strong password to prevent attacks to get control of administrative access.
- Moreover, Magento has also implemented some of the dilemmas to the core code to enhance security.
- It also includes the elimination of the custom layout updates, so that there would be no need for remote execution.
- Magento has also redesigned its features of a content template to offer favorable variables that can be attached to the template.
Magento has given the option to clear and fix complexities that are recognized in the previous version, Magento 2.3.3 with completely different security applications available as 18.104.22.168.
These were some of the major improvements in the problems acknowledged by Magento.
These notable improvements are available for the users with the latest version upgrade.
You can also go through the release note of Magento 2.3.4 to have broader knowledge about this upgrade.
According to the release note of the official website, this extension has a pre-release date of Jan 14, 2020.
For general use, the availability date will be 28 Jan 2020.
Moreover, Magento customers will be able to avail access before two weeks of GA data for 2.3x and 2.2.x patches.
If you are working with Magento, then this update is very beneficial to you. You can get the best Magento development services from Elsner, a pioneer in delivering a comprehensive Majento enterprise solution.
We hope the above-given update information will educate you in a better way. You can also share this update news with friends and colleagues to get a broader perspective on this brand-new update.
We discussed the latest version upgrade that has some noteworthy improvements which resolved some problems or issues that were acknowledged by Magento. To know more in detail and have a broader view of the upgrade you can read the release notes of Magento 2.3.4. According to the release notes, this extension has a pre-release dated 14th January 2020 but will be available on 28th January 2020 for general usage. The Magento customers can avail of the access before two weeks of GA data for the 2.3x and 2.2x patches.
Even after reading about the upgrades from this blog or release note, you might want all of them into your platform, right? Let us work together, Hire Magento Developer to get the best Magento services from us and we will ensure to deliver the best Magento platform within the deadlines. Magneto comes with a bundle of features and functionality that support your platform and ease the development process. Never miss out on important features and market trends that can boost your sales and conversion rates.