What is White Label E-commerce?
White label refers to a service or product that’s purchased by a reseller who rebrands and sells it to their client. It involves a unique venture between the two companies that work together with a common goal to bring a single product or service to market. White labeling is a successful venture for an organization when it enables them to cash in on their consumer awareness and strong reputation. This essentially allows you to focus more on your core business instead of trying to work out an e-commerce solution.
One of the biggest reasons businesses invest in white-label products and services is that it reduces investment in manufacturing and maintenance. The reason is that someone else is manufacturing products or providing the services, so you do not have to deal with product development, hiring, or other tasks.
You might have seen a great spike in these services after covid-19. The current phase has brought great opportunities for small and large-scale businesses with the right resources.
Examples of White Label E-commerce
- White Label Software
Like any software product, white-label software is developed by one company that is rebranded and resold by another company to an end customer.
- White Label Services
It is where services like Web Development service and Digital Marketing service are subcontracted. This is like getting another agency to work on your projects or part of the work by charging for it.
What Are The Benefits Of Investing In White Label Services?
Anyone looking to expand their business to e-commerce but doesn’t have the skillset and also expertise to instantly start selling under their own brand. Some of the common Businesses that can definitely opt for white label e-commerce solutions are:
- Web development agencies
- Manufacturers and distributors
- SaaS providers
- E-commerce provider with old fashion or outdated technology.
- Economical yet profitable: It is always preferable to take advantage of a white label solution for e-commerce for your newly established business and use its expertise instead of hiring resources. This also helps to cut development costs and maintaining costs yet make a profit out of it.
- Higher ROI in lesser time: The normal process of gaining knowledge, expertise, and establishing the business is time-consuming. A white-label partnership with the right agency to cater to your client’s requirements saves lots of your time building your portfolio. It will build opportunities to scale your business effortlessly.
- Easy to enter new markets: The foremost significant advantage of the white-label model is that you can quickly expand into new markets without expanding your production capacity.
- Faster Innovation: Since the company’s product development or service is entirely focused on maintaining the standard, and you can often bring innovative changes to promote faster than your competition.
- Increasing the value of your Brand: White labeling helps you greatly fulfill your customer’s needs and expectations. This helps you increase your brand value in an exceedingly lesser time.
- Reduce the operational cost: White labeling helps to scale back the operational cost as you don’t have to spend for infrastructure, additional costs for training employees, no need to employ more people, thereby reducing the operational cost. It is the best way to reduce the production cost and increase the capacity of your business.
- Compete with bigger players: A white label e-commerce solution can strengthen your business to compete and place you on par with the more prominent players within the industry.
There are thousands of e-commerce service providers, making it difficult to choose the correct one for your business.
However, one should choose the service provider whose skillset, expertise, and solutions meet your business requirements. For better understanding, one should ensure the provider has the below qualities:
- Customizes the solution to meet your business and the end-user’s requirements
- Provides proper guidance to make sure your end clients do not suffer.
- Provides Flexible Business models that align together with your business.
- Proven credibility and history in relevant industries.
Once you have reached this point, the following question that may come to your mind is, “Where can I find the appropriate white label e-commerce provider for my Business?”
Here’s the Answer
Get in touch with us to discuss more about the white-label e-commerce service. We’d be glad to provide the best solution that adds value to your business.