57 total views
Automation is entering a whole host of industries at the moment, so it makes sense that ecommerce operators would be just as eager to see what this approach can offer them.
To give you an idea of how automation is capable of enhancing any online store, here are a handful of the most compelling advantages it delivers.
Streamlining Email Campaigns
Getting former customers to return to your site and make another purchase is always a challenge. The team at Drip.com stress that automating the process of creating compelling, personalised campaigns can dramatically improve open and click through rates.
Such campaigns are especially useful during peak periods of the year, when seasonal promotions can be sent out with customised content to ensure that members of your mailing list are aware of what time-limited offers are available. An otherwise labour-intensive process can be simplified and this guide on ecommerce marketing workflows provides an excellent explanation of the details including holiday promotion emails and cart abandonment follow-ups.
Handling Customer Support
The rapid rise of chatbots is a sign that online stores are overhauling the way that they deliver real time support to customers. The market is set to grow by almost a third each year until 2024, with this automated approach helping to free up resources and lessen the need to rely on human workers to take care of fairly simple questions and complaints.
It is worth bearing in mind that the response to chatbots has been split; half of consumers are fans of the idea of automated assistants being built into ecommerce sites, while the other half are still swayed by the advantages of talking with an actual human.
Even with some reservations about chatbot technology being uncovered by reports, it is largely a case of allowing web users to familiarise themselves with such solutions and become more comfortable with their features.
Leveraging Social Media Integration
Ecommerce brands that want to generate traffic from social media sites, thus overcoming a reliance on search engines, should consider strategies such as Instagram for business and other social platforms.
One of the key recommendations is to schedule updates so that they are sent out at a time when they are most likely to engage with your audience and generate the kinds of interactions that could help enhance conversion rates.
The fact that you can do all of your social media posting prep in advance and then allow it to automatically be published to your various accounts over the course of a week or a month makes it far simpler to manage this impactful aspect of modern ecommerce.
If your online store is a success, then you may end up being unable to meet the ever-increasing demands that are placed upon your existing resources by the influx of new customers.
This is clearly a problem, as it could lead to first time buyers being disappointed with the experience. Thankfully a combination of the automated solutions mentioned so far will help you scale your operations effectively without bearing higher costs.
Hello @ Elsner Technologies
Elsner Technologies introduces their enthusiastic and responsive developers who promise to give high caliber and financially productive Web development, Design & Digital marketing solutions for customers over the globe. Very much updated with all the most recent innovations and market movements, our group of devoted developers are prepared thoroughly to convey bespoke, practical and superior solution for your business.Get Free Quote
- Laravel Automation, Browse Testing using Laravel Dusk
- Samsung’s One UI: The All-new Android Interface
- Definitive SEO Guide To Rank In Top Of Google In 2019
- Top Advantages of Magento Extensions You Might Be Overlooking in 2019!
- Best SEO Conferences That You Should Attend In 2019 [Infographic]
- 4 Ways Ecommerce Automation Can Improve Your Online Store
- Sucuri Vs WordFence: Important Aspects To Consider Before Opting Security Plugins
- How to handle multi-currency payment method in your online store?
- WordPress 5.0 “Bebo” Released: All New Gutenberg Editor With Block Based Approach
- Personalize Your Customer’s Shopping Experience with Shopping Mentor
- Progressive Web Apps: Guide On Getting Perfect User Experience
- Get 50% Discount On All Magento Extensions This Christmas
- Flutter 1.0 Out For A Stable Cross-Platform Development By Google
- Digital Transformation: A New Industrial Revolution
- How To Decor Your eStore In Christmas With Snowfall Effect magento plugin?