The trend of online purchases is increasing globally and people are relying on it more now. The digital world has a huge collection of e-commerce platforms that earn great returns through the medium. WooCommerce plugins are one of the best methods to get the best features and functionality for your online business. WooCommerce extensions are available either free of cost or they have certain charges depending on the business requirements.The only way to boost your sales is dependent on three things:
- Attracting more audience
- Increasing the number of successful orders
- Engaging the customers more on the platform
We will share with you the best WooCommerce plugins available in the market:
It is a popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress websites. It keeps track of your e-commerce store and viewer’s online behavior. It provides a detailed report on how people interact with your online store. This WordPress plugin has a powerful e-commerce add-on to track your performance.
Some noteworthy features of the MonsterInsights plugin are:
- You can find the popular products or services of your store
- Check the average order value for an e-commerce store
- Look into the traffic source that is generating most of the revenue
- Track the customer’s behavior individually
These features help in making a data-driven decision and boost sales effectively.
This WordPress plugin helps in running content and giveaways on your platform. This method is considered the best way to engage the audience in your e-commerce store. This WordPress extension makes it easy to create contests and giveaways on your blog, social media platforms, or websites. You can use this task to engage more audiences by creating tasks like signing up for some services, sharing your content, submit some responses or feedback. RafflePress has a modern interface that is easy to use and track the progress.
Some interesting features of this plugin are:
- You can create different entry options for social networks
- It provides a drag and drop option to build giveaways
- It works with WordPress CRM plugin and Marketing integrations
- You can track the success and performance of your giveaway or contests
- It has fraud protection
You need this plugin to gain more traffic and increase your revenues.
WooCommerce Product Slider
This plugin displays your products or services images and description attractively to gain the viewer’s attention. The slider decreases the number of bounce rates on your website and increases your ranks in search engines.
Let us look at some key features of Product Slider:
- It is fully responsive and mobile-friendly
- It gives the option for an unlimited slider
- It automatically hides the products that are not in stock
- It provides extensive customization to the admin
Adding a product or service carousel is the easiest way to engage customers in your e-commerce store. It is easily customizable which ensures that it matches the requirement of your business.
WooCommerce Zoho CRM Integration Pro
This plugin syncs your store products, orders, and customers with the CRM modules like leads generated, accounts, contacts, sales and invoices.
Some noteworthy features of this extension:
- It gives real-time and two-way synchronization of product inventory, catalog, and orders.
- Helps in syncing the Zoho CRM accounts, contacts, and products to the WooCommerce platform
- It has a secure and latest Zoho CRM API
WooCommerce Zoho CRM Integration plugin helps in generating strong customer relationships with the business to keep track of interactions and contact with the brand.
It is very important to talk with your customers and resolve their queries instantly. Many consumers leave the websites as they couldn’t find answers to their questions. This is considered the best support to interact with customers.
Some important features of LiveChat:
- Add a chat box to your website for easy interaction
- It is mobile-responsive which makes it readily available for the customers
- You can add an evaluation survey which can collect the feedback after the session
- You can integrate email marketing and other marketing software into your platform
- It is faster and provides the best user-experience
You can convert visitors into potential customers easily. You can boost the performance using the WordPress CRM plugin, Google Analytics, Email marketing services, and more.
YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
This WordPress plugin helps the shoppers to create and share the wishlist. You don’t want people to follow their old method of writing down their favorite things and share them with others.
Look at some features of YITH WooCommerce Wishlist:
- You can add the cart button on the wishlist page
- It provides the functionality to share the wishlist using social media platforms or emails
- If you get a premium subscription, it enables to create multiple wishlists
As an owner of an e-commerce platform, you can use the wishlist data and know your customer’s interest. You can send those related products or discounts that can boost your sale.
This plugin helps in translating the website content into other languages.Noteworthy key features of this extension are:
- You can translate products, attributes, and categories
- Keeping the same language till the checkout process
- Send Emails to customers or admin in their chosen language
It provides customers a comfortable medium while navigating through the e-commerce platform. This helps in reaching the customers globally and engages them in the website easily.
Product Import and Export for WooCommerce
This WooCommerce plugin helps in easily importing and exporting products on the e-commerce store.
Look at some key features of this plugin:
- Import the products from the CSV files
- It includes reviews, feedbacks, SEO data, and more
- Updates and sync the product details
- You can export the product details and images
Avoid adding data manually about every order from your website. This WordPress extension makes mass edits and updates seamless. It keeps your margins where necessary and when the suppliers change their prices.
Order Delivery Date plugin
It makes complex delivery dates and provides customers the freedom to select their delivery date as per their convenience.
Some key features of this extension:
- Set a difference between delivery days and business days
- Create the delivery date based on the price, location, and products
- You can also create a pickup location for local addresses.
In this blog, we have listed down some important plugins that will boost your sales. There are a huge collection of WooCommerce plugins available in the market but selecting the best one is a great task. Well, don’t worry we have an experienced team that can help you out. Contact Us for more help!