Support is Ending This November! Migrate to Magento 2 Migrate Now!
About Love Sofas
Lovesofas offers a wide range of furniture to customers throughout the UK. They supply top quality modern Italian design sofas, featuring a wide range of colours and combinations to suit each customer’s needs.
The prime motive of the client was to offer B2B and B2C eCommerce website for the customers integrated with the company’s ERP system.
- Simplified and Intuitive End-User Experience
- Integration of Multiple 3rd Party Extensions
- Custom Online Payment as per EMI Options
- One Page Checkout
- Multiple Filtration (by width, height, depth, price, colour, type)
- Enabled Layered Navigation
- Product Delivering & Time Schedule for Effective SCM
- Advanced Search Option
Elsner, analyzed the requirements and came up with a solution of a marketplace based on Magento 1.9.6 platform. The main reason behind selecting Magento is that it is compatible with multiple platforms and observed with considerable performance enhancement.
- Store location of the client is displayed on the Google map. Users can search the nearby stores by key in necessary information like address, postal code or street name.
- Integrated various extensions to ease the development like: ‘Secure Trading’, ‘Pay4later’, ‘Linnworks’, ‘who bought this’ and ‘Moo Cloudzoom’ extensions.
- SEO Friendly URL Implementation to Make the Website Easily Visible to Search Engines.
- Manage B2C EMI payment options, bulk orders/products, quotation and purchase in effective manner.
- Provided facility in backend to see all statistics/reports with a single click so that client can track about their existing sales, predict future and make decisions accordingly.