If you own a business which is already at its height with an official brand website and what if it is built through WordPress? Isn’t it good! But moreover, there are various reasons to choose WordPress as it is one the finest CMS platform to be used to increase the productivity by initiating a business store.Although, if the website is built through the bare hands of a non-technical person, then it is sure that it will be requiring way many perfections to make it more reliable for customers. As website speed is one of the major issues that make people leave a website if the webpage takes more than 5 seconds to load. Well, in this all you need a proper guidance of WordPress web development to make your customer experience a spectacular eCommerce website.Here are some cons which led your WordPress website to load slowly.
- Excess of plugins: If there are plenty of plugins installed on your WordPress website, then the chances are higher that your website may load slow as they all work at the same time which can slow down the process of your website.
- No Caching, No Speed: Cache memory plays an important role to load your website faster. If any website lacks in the cache memory, your customers can face issues in loading your website and this may lead to a decrease in productivity.
- Unreachable Servers: Most of the time, server of your website creates a problem and responds lately which makes your website slow in loading. Through which the information of data is displayed after a long loading duration.
Moving further will let you introduce some effective ways to solve the above-mentioned issues to make your WordPress website faster than before.
- Uninstall Unwanted Plugins
People are well aware that plugins are basically used to enhance the functionality of a website. However, if they all are forced to work at the same time, it can create a hell lot of problems to your website and the major one is a decrease in speed while loading a webpage. According to WordPress developers, you should remove all the plugins which are not in use and consider updating the remaining one to achieve good performance.Learn How Can You Customize Your WordPress Login Page
- Cache Plugins Are Necessary
Well, the cache is a small storage section which stores every web page component that is open first time on your system’s, smartphone or other devices which function on the internet. When the next time you will open the same website, the elements of that website saved in cache memory will help your web browser to render the website more quickly as it will reduce the number of HTTP requests. To enable caching on your WordPress website, make sure install a cache plugin and W3 Total Cache is one the finest plugin for caching.
- CDN Can Be Considered
The server can be the reason for your website being slow as it delivers information from far distance geographically. The only solution to this issue is CDN (Content Distribution Network) that virtually distributes a cached version of the website to the servers which are connected all around the world. This way CDN with help your visitors to explore your website faster.So, while reading this post from up to down you will realize that increasing the speed of any website isn’t a tough task to do, however, WordPress web development should be done under the hand of WordPress experts to achieve better results.