Taxi App development has brought convenience to the drivers and passengers to get in contact with just a few clicks. Today people are normally hooked with their smartphones and prefer services through online platforms which save their time. Taxi App Development Company is playing a vital role in using the latest technologies to build an interactive platform for booking taxis through your applications.
How does it Work?
Generally, the flow of an application starts when a passenger requests for a ride and the application connects it with nearby drivers available. There are many more complex procedures that work in the backend of the application like routing, algorithms to find the best route, and various other important features. The basic working procedure of the application is:
- Passenger is required to add the pickup and drop location then request a ride
- The fare of the trip is calculated based on various factors like route, distance, and ride selected for the journey.
- The passenger is asked to confirm the trip details and accept the fare charged for the ride
- Then the request is matched with nearby drivers
- The driver receives a notification of the request
- It is the driver’s choice to accept or reject the ride
- Once accepted the driver reached the destination specified by the passenger
- Passenger can decide the mode of payment as per their convenience
- Some applications make sure that driver and passenger rate each other after the ride is completed
How to Make a Winning Taxi Booking App
Identify the Goals of the Taxi Booking App
This is the first thing to do before starting the app development process as you should be aware of what you want to offer through your application. This can vary as you can offer services like:
- Car Pooling
- Rental Services
- Bus booking
- Sharing rides
- Employee transportation
- Shuttle services
- Logistic solution
- Delivery Services
These can be integrated into the existing businesses or build a new startup from scratch.
Know the Market Demands Closely
It is essential to know the market’s requirement to decide the future of your application. Note your competitors move in the market and try offering better features to stand-out in the crowd. The basic things related to your business model should be clear like:
- Who will be your key partners?
- What are the channels involved in the marketing of the application?
- How will you handle the customers or users of the application?
- What are the features and functionalities you are offering?
- The cost structure of the application
- What are the revenues you are expecting?
Key Features for the Passenger
- Passenger Profile
- Ride booking
- Driver tracking
- Referral Rewards
- Contact Driver
- Automated E-Receipts
- Scheduled Rides
- Mobile Number Verification
- Multiple payment methods
- iOS and Android Support
- Help and Support
Key Features for the Driver
- Real-time requests
- Accept and Reject
- Trip details
- Driver Dashboard
- Cancel bookings
- Rate Customer
Key Features for the Admin
- Secure Login
- Manage Driver and customer
- Manage vehicles
- Handle tariffs
- Manual bookings
- Handle refunds
- SMS alert
- Country Settings
- Ride later settings
Finding the Right Taxi App Development Company
This is very essential as you need expert developers to handle the development process. You might need people who can focus on android app development and other developers to handle iOS app development in sync. The development process will be deciding the application’s future in the digital world. Have a clear communication about your expectations and the entire procedure of the development to bring better results.
How to Create an App like Uber?
The daily travel mode of people has gone under different revolutions in the recent year be it about the technologies or customer behavior. Uber has brought a great change in the transportation industry by offering so many services through its unique features and functionalities. It has a manageable interface and user-friendly UI which has made it the most preferred application by the customers. Things you can note some of the important features that can be integrated are:
The accessibility for the riders and drivers should be taken care of. The performance of the application should never be affected by the number of people and be responsive all the time. The application should verify the necessary details of the passengers and drivers like license, contact details, payment methods.
Integrate a tracking option to allow passengers to see the current location of the driver and get an estimated idea about the time. The continuous tracking system makes both driver and passenger more aware of the surroundings.
Simplify the Payment Interfaces
Providing different payment modules makes the application smarter and allows the rider to travel hassle-free. People today prefer cashless payments so you can have a wallet based system in your application that can be used in multiple ways. The architecture of an Uber Application involves:
- Passenger Side: This is for iOS and Android users which includes the features specifically related to booking a ride.
- Driver Side: This section enables the drivers to accept or reject the request of passengers.
- Admin Panel: This involves the processing of data related to passengers and drivers. The application should be connected with the backend and frontend regularly.
Now you might be aware of the basic requirements and expectations from a taxi app development which can increase the mobility of people effortlessly. A huge crowd is relying on the latest technologies to get the basic needs fulfilled. Analyze the market thoroughly to build a strong strategy and get a clear definition of your business.