What was the challenge?
- We worked on a theme-based solution with the theme provided by the client.
- The website was developed with WooCommerce 4.4.1 and used MySQL as a database.
- Mobile-friendly and responsive website.
- Simplified UI/UX designed.
- Quick book integration.
- Transactional Email setup.
- Google Analytics and Facebook pixel code integration.
- Third-Party API integration for payment and Mailchimp for Newsletter.
The Solution we provided
- The website design is Mobile responsive, making it compatible with any screen. It is tested on all screen sizes of mobile devices.
- We have designed a very professional UI/UX by taking his theme, product and design preference into consideration.
- Our creative designers have focused on the customization of the theme as per the client’s requirements.
- We have used a transactional email system for Order Processing, Cancelled Order and Completed Orders.
- Based on the data sync requirement with Quick book. We integrated Quick book to sync data between the website and Quick book.
- The client wanted to track the conversation from Facebook ads for that we placed the Facebook pixel code on the website.
- We have integrated Mailchimp for the Newsletter. This helps to send the targeted marketing emails to the users.
- Used a Google Analytics code to track the number of visitors on a client’s website.