What was the challenge?
- The client was facing certain challenges like increased loading time and complexity in maintenance with the previous website which was developed in Magento 1.
- The client was facing issues giving their users easy access to every page on the site, helping them to quickly find exactly what they wanted.
- There were issues with searching for the appropriate product.
- In order to support customer experience, the client was facing issues with a 24/7 Live Chat integration.
- There were issues faced for increasing the resource usability, allowing customers to make an informed purchase decision based on a comparison of the product characteristics.
- There were issues on how to reduce the risk of credit card frauds and wanted to integrate a secure payment method.
- Migration of the large amount of data from the previous website to WordPress woo-commerce platform.
Since we got in touch with the client, the whole process of creating the app took around 6 months. Let's explore the details!
The Solution we provided
- Elsner has actively assisted them by migrating their website from Magento 1 to the WordPress woo commerce platform as it has numerous beneficial features and is considered to be the best e-commerce solution.
- To provide the brand a clear representation and have a direct impact on the users, we used a theme-based solution.
- We have integrated WP all import plugin to migrate order data, customer data, product data & the category data as it is user friendly and can help save significant time in website design.
- We have integrated a WordPress plugin for mega menus to demonstrate a great design choice for showcasing lower-level site pages quickly and for accommodating a lot of alternatives.
- The Advanced search bar has been incorporated so that users can get the most precise search results.
- We have incorporated Zen Desk for live chat to offer 24 hour assistance, minimizing response times and backlogged requests while boosting customer satisfaction.
- We have organized the products into categories to make it easier for users to browse to the section of the site and find the particular product categories they are looking for.
- We have integrated Pay-Pal pro as a payment gateway for flexibility and payment processing security to build a professional-grade ecommerce site.
- Online buyers want to compare costs and other features side by side while deciding between a varieties of similar products to get the one that’s best for them. To assist customers in making the best decision possible, we have implemented a compare products option.
Team who served
A dedicated team transformed their visions and ideas into real-life applications and products