What was the challenge?
- Data Migration of Magento 1 to Magento 2.
- The Blog section on the website displays the recipes for the cakes.
- Google Map integration for Store Locator.
- Integrated third-Party APIs for Payment.
- Links to social media pages.
- Rewards and gift cards to give extra benefit to users.
The Solution we provided
- We have migrated all the data (Order, Customers, Products, Category, CMS contents) from Magento 1 to Magento 2.
- The client was looking to provide an option of finding a nearby store. We used Google maps that will help users to find the store by area and distance.
- We have developed a revenue-sharing program where the participating affiliate drives traffic to a merchant’s website in exchange for referral commissions. When a user clicks on the affiliate link to the merchant's website and completes a purchase, a 10% commission is posted!
- The client wanted to keep the customers and partners updated regarding the offers and promotions for which we have integrated Mailchimp Newsletter.
- We have integrated a Yoast SEO plugin that helps the site to meet the highest technical SEO standards.
- Links to Social Media (Facebook and Instagram) are provided, redirecting them to the social media accounts.