What was the challenge?
- It is built using WordPress
- PSD to WordPress Design Implementation
- Simplified link structure to browse vital information and updates related to destinations which is being visited by the team of Reisbijbel.
- Option to filter the location to get better results.
- Posts and Blogs in order to display their experiences of the destinations along with videos and images so that the users get every information at one place.
- User Friendly and Easy to Navigate design
- Social Media Implementation.
The Solution we provided
- Filter option for users to filter the results based on countries in order to review their specific planned destination insights and articles.
- The client was looking for a new and custom design with proper flow so as to give the users a smooth experience on the website while navigating.
- Thus we opted to go via PSD integration. The layout of the design is kept minimalistic and the flow is made in such a way the it can be easily understood by the users.
- The design was created as PSD and then it was integrated to WordPress.
- Added analytics to track visitor’s behavior to detect top categories, most surfed ideas for each category/destinations.
- Implemented Video display solution in order to provide users detailed understanding and increase their engagement with the website.
- Social Media Integration assisting in order to connect the website with the trending and existing social platform to increase the vicinity.