What was the challenge?
- A well-designed website that highlights the activities and their offerings.
- Various images on the website that highlights the vents.
- Integration of PayPal payment gateway
- Book performance through the contact form
- Image Gallery Preview
- Links to social media channels
- Events calendar
- Join the charitable trust through the form
- Newsletter subscription using Mailchimp.
The Solution we provided
- The client was looking for a simple yet impressive design that suits the objective of the website.
- Our team of expert UI/UX designers displayed their talent to provide a custom design solution that attracts visitors and donors. They implemented rotational banners with different images on the homepage, which highlights different events.
- Proposed the website structure, which covers all the vital information like events, well- organized images of stakeholders, donors, and sponsors to make it worthy.
- We have implemented login functionality for the stakeholders for better authentication.
- Our Analysts proposed a feature where the users can review more details about the sponsors by clicking on the images. This provides detailed information about the sponsors, which encourages organizations to join the charity trustees.
- Provided an electronic form for those who wish to join the charity and also book a performance.
- Implemented events calendar to facilitate the users with real-time updates about the scheduled events.
- We have provided audio/video functionality to facilitate the users to listen or watch the clips of previous events.
- Used PayPal as an online payment module for accepting donations online.
- To maintain complete transparency and selection of donations for the users, our team proposed different methods to donate for different purposes.
- Our team implemented a section on the homepage, which displays the names of images for the scholarship recipients.
- Integrated Mailchimp for Newsletter for those who have subscribed to keep them updated with the latest events, happenings, etc.