What was the challenge?
- We have revamped existing website from WordPress to Drupal 8.
- It has broad spectrum of the services for the employment, support and community, disability services.
- Implementing supportive digital solutions including a CRM.
- There was an appetite to engage with clients and potential clients through more diverse content, video, podcasts etc.
- The current website was more of an online brochure. Text heavy, tightly formatted, language is technical, not user friendly.
- We have done the Brand refreshment with the revamping of the website.
The solution we provided
- Accessibility guidelines and display of information was a challenging part of the website.
- Complexity of programs and diversity of audience as it has wide audience.
- Need to follow Accessibility guidelines and display of information important.
- Link in with the work about to start in implementing clickdimensions CRM.
- The user to be able to go to website and easily understand and access relevant information.
- Lacking tone of voice guidelines, and required to position to ensure authenticity, no corporate language style guide.