What was the challenge?
- DVM industries wanted to make a platform where they can manage the new orders, customer data and their online business using one platform.
- They wanted to make a platform where some data will be fetched from the website database or by the vendor side.
- The client wanted some sort of platform where data can be managed quickly and get a better solution.
The solution we provided
- Elsner has exclusively created a Zoho Application for DVM industries to manage projects and vendor projects.
- We’ve developed an intuitive dashboard using Zoho analytics which enhances the user experience.
- We’ve integrated Zoho books and OPS Zoho modules so customers can pay the bills and billing reports can be managed on the same platform.
- We’ve developed a module that can automate the process of creating a deal in the CRM from OPS by using a popup and binding it in the dropdown.
- We’ve developed a client module that seamlessly integrates with the actual customer portal and CRM, enabling efficient management and permission assignment for accessing different modules from OPS.
- Developed a custom module with a dropdown that enables adding accounts and ensures accurate mapping with projects for enhanced reporting.
- Admin can show their SOW, Purchase order and all the data on a dashboard with weekly reporting.
Tools & Technology:
Zoho – Low Code Development
Zoho Creator, Zoho Books, Zoho CRM & Zoho Workdrives.