Monetico Payment Gateway for WooCommerce
This plugin allows you to accept payments in WooCoomerce via Monetico Payment Classic Package. Monetico is a customized payment gateway that’s integrated into your online store and adapted to your industry and sales volume. You can customize the look and feel of Monetico payment page from Monetico account dashboard.
What makes us unique?
15 Days Money Back
Highly Secure & Stable Products
Free 30 Days Support
Free 6 Months Upgrade
The WooCommerce Monetico Payment Gateway helps online stores to accept payments from your e-commerce store. Developers can easily integrate this WooCommerce Payment Gateway that helps in improving the sales volume and customer satisfaction. Online payments have become the most convenient method of payment for customers. This Payment gateway helps to keep the data secure from online vulnerabilities.
It will redirect your customers to Monetico’s secure payment page to complete their transactions. This means you do not need to install an SSL certificate. Users will add their sensitive information on the Monetico platform, ensuring they are immune to online thefts. This WooCommerce Payment Gateway provides the ease of customization to provide a better look and feel on the transaction page.
- It supports national and international cards
- Users can translate the payment pages into French and English
- Customers can complete payment in Canadian Dollars
- A secure platform that handles risks and online frauds
- Ease of customization to ensure the exceptional customer experience
- This WooCommerce Payment Gateway supports Automatic refunds
- Compatible with WooCommerce 3.3.x, WooCommerce 3.2.x, WooCommerce 3.1.x, WooCommerce 3.0.x, WooCommerce 2.6.x, and WooCommerce 2.5
Nowadays, having an e-commerce store means you need to have a seamless online payment gateway. The WooCommerce Monetico Payment Gateway fits just fine with all the expectations of a store owner.
Accept Payments in
- Canadian Dollars
Moneris Payment Accepts Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards
- American Express
Payment Pages are Available in 2 Languages
- Go to Plugins in WordPress dashboard and click on Add New.
- Upload the plugin zip file and install.
-Activate the plugin.
-Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout tab to configure the plugin options.
-After this you need to ask Monetico to add Return Interface URL. URL will be [SITE_URL]/wc-api/Monetico